Well Hello Again. It has been awhile since I have had any time to hop on and blog. Which my dear husband has been reminding me of, often lately. But he is right it has been a while since I have blogged. Yes life is busy. I have been working very hard trying to maintain my 3.1 GPA and trying so hard to pull it up even higher...I am shooting for a 4.0 by the time I graduate next spring.
This week has been a busy and stressful week for me. I have in the last week taken two tests, and written a 5-page paper. This makes for a very time consuming endeavor. In addition to school I am helping my dear friend Katie plan her wedding in the honored post of Matron Of Honor. On Friday we went wedding dress shopping, which was tons of fun, but we have barely even scratched the top of the barrel, so I think we are going again either this weekend or next weekend. She looks so pretty in all the dresses, she is defiantly going to have a hard choice to make :-) We will see maybe this time around she will find a dress she falls absolutely in-love with. But we have picked out the bridesmaids dress which is important to me as the MOH.
Also big news around our house, we are trying to find a car. This is of course a major undertaking as we try to scrap together as much money as humanly possible as quickly as humanly possible. We are trying to get the car by the middle of March at the latest, but we will have to see what happens. Other big news we have officially gone off our birth control, but are not exactly trying to hard at the moment. One of these days we will begin to try in earnest, but have not yet. And if we do get pregnant we will be happy, otherwise we shall see what comes to pass in the next year or so.
Bad news around our house is that we have both been sick a lot over the last month or so. I have been sick almost continuously, I just can't seem to get fully healthy. I have been working so hard at the daycare and I haven't had the time to rest enough to fully recover from one thing before the next one hits. I am already looking forward to Spring Break to take the chance to recover.
Another thing going on, we have begun planning a vacation for August. We have begun to discuss where we would like to go, so if anyone has any ideas the suggestion would be appreciated. I think we are considering a trip to a location with mountains present. Otherwise we have not come to a consensus as to where exactly we would like to go. Maybe we will be heading to Montana or Wyoming area. I personally would not mind a trip to Yellowstone or even to the Grand Canyon. Those are thoughts that I have had about our little trip but if you would like to suggest a trip, I would really be open to hearing about them....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would personnally check out Yellowstone and the Tetons and you can even stop to see Uncle Gene. You could camp in his front yard. Remember doing that?
We are defiantly leaning that way at this time. We are thinking along the lines of going through Montana, Josh has an uncle there. So I was kinda thinking we could hit up both sides of the family that way. And Yellowstone is amazing. We might have to get the tent out of your garage soon :-)
Post a Comment