Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Long Weekend

This past weekend has been a long rough weekend. Mostly the problem was I have been diagnosed with an ear infection. And from Friday through Sunday I was miserable as a result of said ear infection. Finally Sunday I could not take it any more and went to the Clinic in the Mall. They gave me meds, now my ear infection has mostly cleared up. And as a result most everything that I had before the ear infection has started to clear up as well. So in the next few days I should be back to pretty much 100% health, which will be nice. So as long as I manage to get through the next couple of days I should hopefully not get sick again for awhile.

Today is a day of respite! Not only have I started to finally feel better, but I only have one class today. Of course in a way this is sad, because my history prof. is sick, which is never good. And my management class is cancelled because my prof. is out of town at a conference. So life is starting to look up! After yesterday I was convensed my week could only get better and so it seems to now be getting better. I do need to snap out of my sadness.

While I missed getting to see my sister this weekend I am pretty pumped, we are planning a trip up to Duluth to see my sister over spring break. I can hardly wait. I love my little sis so incrediably much. I miss her lots and lots. This holds true for my big brother, I love him just as much and miss him tons too, but last year my spring break included a trip to see him, so it is only fair that this year my spring break includes a trip to see my sis.

I am waiting for Josh to get done with class. I am so excited for the chance to get to eat lunch with my hubby. Not that I don't eat with him like every night for supper, but there is something exciting about eating lunch with him at school. And it is a suprise to him, cuz he was already in class when I found out that my class was cancelled. So in just under 30 mins. I get to suprise him :-) Now hopefully I won't get distracted and loss track of time.

I should really think about working on some of my homework while I wait for Josh...not that I really have that much homework...

3 comments:

Tim and Trudy said...

Duluth..Here we come!!!

Rebekah said...

I am excited for you to come visit me!!! And I hope that you continue to feel better!!!

Tim and Trudy said...

I would like to see a picture of Josh when he is dressed for success this week.