Monday, December 15, 2008

sleep...

It is 12:15 AM Monday December 15, 2008. I should be sleeping, but have found that I am wide awake. Tomorrow I begin a week and a half of 8 hour work days, 8:30-4:30 every day. That is way I should be sleeping, since I need to be awake at 7 AM. So needless to say I am going to be one tired cookie tomorrow, unless of course somebody declared Mankato a winter emergency and all nonessential University employees get the day off, then I don't have to work. Alas that is totally unlikely despite the -40 wind chills. At least we don't have to go outside any farther than running from the car to work and from work back to the car. And it is nice that I have the remote starter, if the car will start at all with those wind chills...anyways I think typing is starting to make me sleepy, so I am going to try once again to sleep. If I don't fall asleep this time I might be back for another blog post...hope not though so I have a chance at getting a semi-decent amount of sleep. Good Night world!!!

No comments: