So we got our grades this week. I am very pleased with my grades. I was able to pull out three A's and A- and a B for a semester GPA of 3.66 bringing my overall GPA up to a 3.08. Now I have three semesters to bring my GPA up to a 3.30, I am not even entirely sure if that is possible, but I am determined to try.
On top of all this I am getting pretty excited for Christmas. I have not even finished the Christmas shopping yet, but I am hoping to get it done Sunday when I go shopping with my friend Katie. The presents that I do have are pretty much all wrapped and ready to go. All that I really have left is finishing Josh's surprise. I am excited to share what I made, but as Josh reads my blog on occasion I must wait until after Christmas, I do intend to include some pictures if I can get some.
This past week I worked every day 8:30-4:30. I know that my next paycheck is gonna be pretty nice, which is good as there will be bills to pay. Next week I am working Monday and Tuesday the same hours, which will help make the paycheck all the nicer. I do enjoy my job, but I am pretty sure I am not cut out to work at a daycare all day every day for the rest of my life.
After a long week and not a whole lot of sleep, I really need to sleep. This past week the electricity went out no less then twice. One time the electricity went out in the middle of the night waking my up, making me all the more tired for work. The second time the electricity went out it was while I was watching the end of Mamma Mia with my friend Kristi. At least that time the movie was almost over, so really all I missed was the end credits. By the way, the movie was pretty good, much better than I had expected. Well once again I am off to bed, and hopefully I will be able to fall asleep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i hope you had a great christmas
i hope you had a great christmas
Stacie,
I had a great Christmas. And I hope you did too, it was nice to see you, even if only for a few minutes in the car...
Post a Comment