Friday, May 30, 2008

I got an A

So today I just have to brag...I got an A on my accounting test I took yesterday. I have to say I am extremely happy about that, it helps me feel good about the possibility of actually pulling off a 4.0 this summer. It is my goal for summer school to get straight A's, and I am taking 4 courses, two accounting classes, American Sign Language II and one history class. I defiantly have my work cut out for me. I will have to try and keep you all updated on how I am doing this summer at school. Unfortunately not everything today was happy, but I won't blog about work, confidentiality which is very understandable. Right now though I have things that I need to get done, cleaning...in the time I have been married I have learned that having your own apartment means there is always something that needs to be cleaned...

2 comments:

Tim and Trudy said...

You go girlfriend!

Tim and Trudy said...

Here is another Ham recipe:

Ham n' Cola

1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp prepared horseradish
1/4 cup cola-flavored soda
3-4 lb precooked ham

combine br. sugar, mustard, horseradish with just enough cola to make a smooth paste. reserve remaining cola.
rub entire ham with mixture. place in slow cooker and add remaining cola
cover. cook on low 6 to 10 hrs. or high 2-3 hrs.